No matter how much any one person claims to love the cold, we all have our limits. And where our limits hinder us, our heaters pick up the baton to keep us feeling comfortable, even during the coldest months of the year.
Your heater should be a reliable and trustworthy system for you to use. However, if you have a heater that is starting to fail, or has simply broken down completely, it means that you need to schedule a replacement.
There is no point in trying to keep around a heater that can’t get the job done. Rather than shiver your way through the season, you should get your heating system replacement in Prescott taken care of. Here’s what you should know when you start hunting for your next heater.
1. Consider All Your Options
First things first, make sure you have the full understanding of what system options are available to you. If you’ve always had a furnace, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have to get another furnace. Here are the options for heating systems in Prescott.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are, of course, an option to consider. These are powerful heaters that have been around for a long time. You can choose from gas-powered or all-electric furnaces for your home.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are a feat of modern technology. These systems move heat, rather than create it, making them highly energy-efficient. They also can cool your home in the summer!
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems are heat pumps that are made to operate without ductwork. This makes them a great solution for smaller or older homes that cant accommodate ducts.
2. Factor in Your Needs
Now that you know what options you may be choosing from, let’s narrow things down by taking your heating needs and your home’s requirements into account. make sure to discuss the following with your technician:
- How much space needs to be heated?
- What condition is your ductwork in (if you have it)?
- How many doors and windows are there in your home?
- How well-sealed is the home?
3. Keep Your Budget In Mind
Last, but most certainly not least, you need to think about your budget. Some systems will be a bigger expense to install upfront. However, those same systems may save you more in the long run, allowing them to “pay you back” more quickly.
Depending on your budget, you can always talk to our team about ways to make things easier too. For example, we currently are providing 0% financing for 18 months! Just reach out to our team for more details or discuss more financing options that you can take advantage of.
At the end of the day, no matter what system you choose or what your budget looks like, you need an expert technician to install your next system. That’s what our team is here to do. We can help you through the entire process, from choosing your new system to removing your old one to testing out your new system to ensure it works right.
Contact Cool Touch Air Conditioning and Heating for your heater replacement. Proudly serving Prescott Valley since 2002.