Sometimes we hear people complain about their ductwork more than anything. It can be a source of dust and airflow problems and may just be one extra thing they have to take care of. In other cases, certain individuals may not even have ductwork in their home because it doesn’t have space for them.
The problem here is that ducts are often considered to be essential to keeping your home comfortable. But this isn’t always the case. You can enjoy great comfort without the ducts if you invest in a ductless system in Prescott Valley!
5 Reasons to Consider a Ductless Mini Split System
Looking for great comfort without the need or use of ducts? We can help with that. We install ductless mini splits for a reason. Well, we install them for multiple reasons actually. Here are five great perks that you’ll enjoy when you select a ductless system for your home.
- No ducts needed: First things first, your ductless system can offer you comfort without the use of any ductwork. It is a heat pump style system that is set up to operate on its own. That means if you can’t accommodate ductwork in your home or you are simply done with trying to keep up your ducts, these systems could be a great option.
- Cleaner air: Ductwork isn’t necessarily dirty. But it can become a great place for dirt and debris to build-up and cause problems for your indoor air quality. You won’t have to worry about this when you have a ductless unit. As long as you change the filter regularly, your ductless system should produce clean, comfortable air.
- Year-round comfort: As we mentioned already, ductless units are a heat pump style of system. This means they have the ability to reverse their flow of refrigerant, allowing them to provide both heating and cooling to your house.
- Custom comfort options: Ductless systems use air handlers to distribute the temperature-controlled air that it creates. These air handlers can be running one at a time or all together. That means you can choose whatever comfort option suits you best.
- High efficiency: Last but not least, you can enjoy great energy efficiency from your ductless system. This is because ductless heat pumps are great at offering comfort without excessive energy use! Ductless systems can provide savings of 60% when compared to other heating systems and up to 30% when compared to other AC units.
As you can see there is plenty to love and enjoy when you install a ductless unit in your home. Just make sure that the installation and upkeep are taken care of by a trained professional. Only a technician with the right training is going to be able to install this system and give it a good start to its service lifespan.
When you need help with installation or any other services for your ductless system, you can come to our team. We are always honest with our customers and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that backs all of our services.